Conference in the countryside
The Cotswolds really do provide the finest backdrop to a residential training course, team building exercise or exhibition. Blunsdon House Hotel is a stunning 4 star hotel set in 30 acres of beautiful Wiltshire countryside, centrally located along the M4 corridor on Swindon’s northern edge.
Our largest conference room can cater for up to 300 delegates and has a permanent stage and direct vehicle access, while our purpose built conference centre offers a self-contained environment perfect for residential training. 1 superb restaurant, 3 comfortable bars and extensive leisure facilities means you can relax and put your feet up after a hard day concentrating.
- 108 modern 4 star bedrooms with FREE WiFi
- Set in grounds of 30 acres overlooking the Vale of Cricklade and the Cotswolds
- Located in Swindon, close to the M4 – halfway between London and Bristol
- 11 dedicated conference and meeting suites
- Purpose built self-contained conference centre
- Up to 300 delegate capacity in the largest room
- Free WiFi internet access throughout the hotel
- Choice of 1 restaurant and 3 bars, including a malt whisky bar
- Leisure Club with large pool, gym, tennis
- Extensive grounds suitable for team building activities
- Free car parking for up to 300 cars