Blunsdon House Hotel is a stunningly individualistic hotel favorably situated on the outskirts of Swindon overlooking the Cotswold’s and is the perfect venue for a conference or meeting in Swindon.
The Cotswolds really do provide the finest backdrop to a residential training course, team building exercise or exhibition. Blunsdon House Hotel is a stunning 4 star hotel set in 30 acres of beautiful Wiltshire countryside, centrally located along the M4 corridor on Swindon’s northern edge.
- Download our 2016 Conference Brochure
Our largest conference room can cater for up to 300 delegates and has a permanent stage and direct vehicle access, while our purpose built conference centre offers a self-contained environment perfect for residential training. 2 superb restaurants, 3 comfortable bars and extensive leisure facilities means you can relax and put your feet up after a hard day concentrating.
- 108 modern 4 star bedrooms with FREE WiFi
- Set in grounds of 30 acres overlooking the Vale of Cricklade and the Cotswolds
- Located in Swindon, close to the M4 – halfway between London and Bristol
- 11 dedicated conference and meeting suites
- Purpose built self-contained conference centre
- Up to 300 delegate capacity in the largest room
- Free WiFi internet access throughout the hotel
- Choice of 2 restaurants and 3 bars, including a malt whisky bar
- Leisure Club with large pool, gym, tennis
- Challenging 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Extensive grounds suitable for team building activities
- Free car parking for up to 300 cars
Our standard terms-conditions