More than just another venue…in Swindon
BEST WESTERN PLUS Blunsdon House Hotel is a stunningly individualistic hotel favorably situated on the outskirts of Swindon overlooking the Cotswold’s and is the perfect venue for a conference or meeting in Swindon.
The Cotswolds really do provide the finest backdrop to a residential training course, team building exercise or exhibition. Best Western Plus Blunsdon House Hotel is a stunningly individualistic 4 star hotel set in 30 acres of beautiful Wiltshire countryside, centrally located along the M4 corridor on Swindon’s northern edge.
Our largest conference room can cater for up to 300 delegates and has a permanent stage and direct vehicle access, while our purpose built conference centre offers a self-contained environment perfect for residential training. 2 superb restaurants, 3 comfortable bars and extensive leisure facilities means you can relax and put your feet up after a hard day concentrating too.
- 108 modern 4 star bedrooms with FREE WiFi
- Set in grounds of 30 acres overlooking the Vale of Cricklade and the Cotswolds
- Located in Swindon, close to the M4 – halfway betweenLondonandBristol
- 11 dedicated conference and meeting suites
- Purpose built self-contained conference centre
- Up to 300 delegate capacity in the largest room
- Free WiFi internet access throughout the hotel
- Choice of 2 restaurants and 3 bars including a sports bar
- Leisure Club with large pool, gym, tennis and squash courts
- Challenging 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Extensive grounds suitable for teambuilding activities
- Free car parking for up to 300 cars
Centrally located for the South of England, along the M4 corridor halfway between London and Bristol on Swindon’s northern edge. Just 7 minutes from J15, M4 or 35 minutes from J11a, M5.
Swindon Railway Station – 3.5 miles
M4 (J15) – 6 miles
M5 (J11a) – 25 miles