Rural, relaxed and romantic
Spoil your loved one this Valentine's day and discover what we at Blunsdon have to offer.
Valentine's dinner in Flame Restaurant
Our Head Chef has carefully crafted an opulent fine dining Valentine's menu so that you can celebrate Valentine's Day and treat someone truly special. Enjoy three courses followed by coffee and chocolates for just £35 per person. Download our Valentine's Day menu below.
Available Friday 14th February and Saturday 15th February.Valentine's Day Menu
Want to make a night of it?
Our Valentine's Dinner and stay package is just £159 per couple. This very special offer includes:
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, dining from our Valentines Menu in Flame Restaurant for two adults sharing a House Bedroom
- Use of our leisure club facilities including swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking – bookings are non refundable or amendable.
- Available Friday 14th February and Saturday 15th February.
Or you can stay 2 nights and have the Valentines menu on the 1st night and bed and breakfast on the 2nd night for only £239 per couple
Or make a week end of it and have the Valentine's menu on the 1st night and bed and breakfast on the 2nd and 3rd night for only £309 per couple ( Arrival on Thursday & Friday only) & get a free bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival
You can also add on a Celebration Package for an extra £55.00 with a Bottle of Champagne, chocolates and fruit in your room on arrival.
Fancy something extra special?
Then why not join us for a Traditional Afternoon Tea or pamper session? Consider our top suggestions below for an extra treat for you and your other half:
- 'Full Afternoon Tea' with Scones, choice of homemade cakes and finger sandwiches - £15 per person.
- 'Sparkling Afternoon Tea' with Scones, choice of specially made cakes and finger sandwiches served with a glass of Prosecco - £20 per person.
- Make use of our Leisure facilities or visit Secrets, our onsite Beauty Salon, which offers a place of tranquility for body and mind.